Re: Kinkade (was, caring about drawing....(Kinkade:(

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 15:02:54 PDT

or, how about collaging and/or drawing in other imagery that sort of, uh, contrasts with his style, to significantly alter the mood of the piece? like alien spaceships? or making one of the "happy little trees" into a carnivorous one? a deserted shopping mall, toxic waste site, erupting volcanos, tidal waves... i'd better stop before you guys think i'm really, really bad.

 wendy free

artappeal <artappeal@comcast.net> wrote:
Maybe you can cut the pictures up, have students glue a small piece to their
paper, then extend the piece into a piece of non-objective art. A way to
make some real art. Also, might make neat collage paper!

Leah