Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thanks Leah - "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People"

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 14:02:26 PDT

Ok...Looks like Barnes and Noble gave a better discription than

I have:
Human Dignity

Do you have the other 3?

>> principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom
and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.

I like that.... I checked Barnes and Noble site too now - and they aren't
telling much either. I guess if I really want to know what those seven
habits are, I will have to read the book. Maybe sometime I will find the
time. If you have them briefly listed, I'd love to have them. There was a
LOT of good sstuff in my character education book, but I gave it away.

Thanks a bunch!