Continue to send me/the lists GREAT STUFF! (short)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 11:18:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This is the best kind of Professional Development and it is ALL FREE! I just
wish you could get credit for it. I did include it in my professional
development targets.
I have been saving stuff like mad to put on Incredible Art Department - some
really good advice that will be of value to all art educators. I have added
some new folders.
I am just writing to tell you that I have company coming this week (house to
clean - yuck!) and will not be answering all of my mail as I get it. DO send
me stuff and I WILL answer it.
I've been busy all day today working with hubby - so haven't even gotten
through today's mail yet. I want all of this great advice you are sharing to
be a part of the Art Teacher Topics page. I have some priorities now to get
me started. Most of it is all coming from the Getty list.....and I WILL send
it to everyone (via the site soon).

Gosh - I am even charged up for next year and I'm not even in the classroom.
I had another Getty list member tell me she couldn't keep up with her mail
and ask how to unsubscribe. I told her what all she was missing and invited
her to sign back on in the fall - I will be posting throughout the year
where the topics can be found. So many folks seem to think I have some
connection to Getty and can help them...My only connection is that I want
the Getty list to keep running so I do everything I can to insure that
happens.

Good news - I have more stuff from Randy to send and hopefully will get that
done today.....but for now I have a Wedding gift to buy and one to
return....plus I am still looking for the perfect soap dispenser for the
bathroom - I just don't like the two I have found so far....So I have a mini
"quest".

Malls here I come!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com