Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Heroes and "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People"

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 09:18:13 PDT

"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People," in my opinion is a helpful
book. It talks about living life with "fairness, integrity, honesty, and
human dignity," as described on I also learned a lot
from the book, "The Road Less Traveled," by M. Scott Peck. As described on, It melds, ". . . love, science, and spiritual growth . . ."
Peck does write from a Christian perspective, but it has a good message even
if you are not a Christian (in my opinion).