Out-of-staters attending TX conference

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:44:47 PDT

Those of you from outside of Texas who have been emailing me about attending
the Texas Art Education Association conference in Dallas in November, here
is the official word about fees and registration. If you are a member of
NAEA your membership will be recognized and you may attend by paying the
same registration fee as a TAEA member.

I am still trying to get an answer for those of you who are not NAEA members
but are members of another state association.

Please let me know if you want to receive a pre-conference newsletter that
will have details including speakers, events, workshops and how to book
discounted air/hotel.

Pam

---