Re: caring about drawing....(Kinkade:(

---------

From: Jacqueline Smith (jsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:54:38 PDT

I don't think it's being representational is the problem...I think it's the blacklights (my students saw some at a gallery that required a blacklight to see certain qualities within his work)
LOL!
I don't like his stuff either, so.....I don't buy it! But really, I don't care what he does...people spend their money in all kinds of crazy ways...