RE: Name molas - make their name important

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:05:03 PDT

Day b4 'Winter Holiday" was nuts 2 yrs ago, so I got out black paper, metallic colored pencils and circle templates (watercolor pans). Reminded them of symmetry, reverse and flip, and had them make 4 piece mandalas using their names and symbols that were important to them. The class actually held it together and made some lovely pieces.
Jan