MAC users - IAD and Incredible Art Department sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 06:27:53 PDT

Dear MAC users,

I see in the stats for the sites each day that more and more Mac users are
using the sites. If you come across something that doesn't look right or
load right, I want to know so I can fix it.
I only ask that you click refresh a couple of times first - before asking me
to check it. If a link I post won't load - chances are the site is
temporarily off line. That happens all the time for me (I quit letting you
know because it always come back on line. Just wait a day before asking me
"What's up with this link?" I have no way of knowing how the pages appear
for Mac users. I am no longer concerned if the right font appears (smile). I
used Arial all throughout my site - but when we used it on the Macs at
school it came up in Century School Book (I finally gave up on trying to
find a compatible sans serif font).

Soon (I hope) I will have the ability to translate Word files to Rich Text.
We are going to see if we can get my son's CD's to work on my machine. I am
thankful for all of the new tricks I have learned this summer....and am
thankful for all of the Mac users I have met in the process.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/