Vatican Museums -check them out!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 05:38:39 PDT

 Dear Art Educators,

I have been meaning to get the Vatican linked up. Adrian (must be from the
Vatican) just reminded me.... I saw the site first linked from
Artcyclopedia.

I will have links on the site soon - so no need to bookmark now. Links will
be on my Museums' page - and on IAD's Museum page.

http://mv.vatican.va/StartNew_EN.html

The official web site for Vatican Museums

Contain high definition images and virtual visits for Sistine Chapel,
Raphael's Rooms, Pinacoteca,

Egyptian Museum, Etruscan Museum and Ethnological Missionary Museum in 5
languages.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department