Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Vatican Museums -check them out!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 05:38:39 PDT

 Dear Art Educators,

I have been meaning to get the Vatican linked up. Adrian (must be from the
Vatican) just reminded me.... I saw the site first linked from

I will have links on the site soon - so no need to bookmark now. Links will
be on my Museums' page - and on IAD's Museum page.

The official web site for Vatican Museums

Contain high definition images and virtual visits for Sistine Chapel,
Raphael's Rooms, Pinacoteca,

Egyptian Museum, Etruscan Museum and Ethnological Missionary Museum in 5

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department