Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: instruction sheets or postings/middle school

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 22:38:50 PDT

I teach elementary art and have learned this trick: after I go through all of
the steps with them visually, I list the steps using a few key words on the
board. For example: 1. Trace the house- black
                    2. Cut windows & doors
                    3. etc...

If I write too much on the board, they won't read it- just enough to jog their
minds. They know that they have to do the steps in order. And I am on the
"Yes, I use examples" team!

Defiance, OH