Re: observational drawing-j.h/middle school

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:28:11 PDT

DEar Patty, and everyone
I find if I have a transparency of a current popular superhero and then
break it down into basic shapes...they get involved. They also go home and
practice the fav. superhero and tell the parents they have to, that they are
doing art homework! :-) Anything to get them to draw!!!!

Love to all!
Becky Thornton

---