coping treatments.....why do you suppose?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 19:50:30 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Occasm@aol.com
Bunki,
As you've advised me, I also agree with doing samples so you know what to
expect. But I have to tell you, I had many kids try my treatments. Why do
you suppose? mike sacco

Why do I "suppose"? Odd question. I could "suppose" anything. Maybe you
didn't give them lots of optional ideas. Maybe you showed them only one way
to do it and they thought that was the only way to do it. Maybe your kids
weren't motivated enough on their own to try something different. Maybe
they're lazy. Maybe...anything...but the point I was making is that I think
IMHO that trying a pre-conceived way the first time isn't such a TERRIBLE
idea. For some who feel inferior in their artmaking it is ONE successful
experience for them. Maybe in their next venture they'll push a little
further on their own. Toodles....Bunki

---