recyling artwork.......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:19:02 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: "KPRS" <KPRS@comcast.net>
> Funny story....one day my unfinished sample showed up finished for a grade
> by a student. I laughed hysterically until I cried when he tried to assure
> me that it wasn't mine, as I gave him an Incomplete (which turned into an F
> because he never 'revisited'). As you get older kids think you are senile,
> forgetting of course that you've seen and heard everything!
> San D

>>>From: "Becky Thornton" <artswim@conwaycorp.net>
>>> I'm with you!
>>> But, sadly, one of my students turned in one of my example
>>>watercolors in as
>>> their own. Not the brightest crayon in the box! :-)
>>> Becky Thornton

>From: STeacherkipp@aol.com
>>I've had students take my demos out of the recycle and tell their teachers,
>>parents and friends they did the art. Happens around once a year.
>>Susan in OR ---

Not so funny...but I'll tell you a tale less funny than that! I went to an
art show at my feeder high school. There in the art show were TWO pencil
drawings done in my 7th grade classroom a few years back, framed by me, with
my TINY class #ID that I put on all work so I will remember to return their
work to the correct class. This happened not once but TWICE and after that I
never could get enthused to view another one of their art shows. I wonder
still about the teacher who allowed this to happen under her watch. Were
there no red flags with the same framing? Toodles....Bunki

---