Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: instruction sheets or postings/middle school

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:15:07 PDT

I just bought the plastic menu card holders that are on some restaurant
tables. The clear acrylic kind you can slide a card into and see from
both sides. I got some that are 6 sided- kind of like a Y- and printed
little cards that have the instructions for what we are doing with
little picture examples, a card about the artist of the week with a
picture of him and a piece of work by him, and because we just got
started, the class rules and supply list. I have one holder on each
table- I have 6 tables with 6 kids at each table. I figure I will change
the stuff in the holders about once a week. I am putting vocabulary in
there this week instead of rules. So far, the kids are looking at them,
aren't playing with them too much and they look good.