Re: instruction sheets or postings/middle school

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:15:07 PDT

I just bought the plastic menu card holders that are on some restaurant
tables. The clear acrylic kind you can slide a card into and see from
both sides. I got some that are 6 sided- kind of like a Y- and printed
little cards that have the instructions for what we are doing with
little picture examples, a card about the artist of the week with a
picture of him and a piece of work by him, and because we just got
started, the class rules and supply list. I have one holder on each
table- I have 6 tables with 6 kids at each table. I figure I will change
the stuff in the holders about once a week. I am putting vocabulary in
there this week instead of rules. So far, the kids are looking at them,
aren't playing with them too much and they look good.
Heather

Becky Thornton wrote:

> Dear Mike,
> On a lesson making portfolios, I print out the directions, have them
> laminated and tape them to each table! Yes, I have examples!

---