Re: Working with students (short)

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 19:18:28 PDT

3 before me:
1. sample and visuals (art prints etc)
2. your notes and instruction sheets
3. ask a classmate

I really like this: I'm going to make a big poster with pictures to add
interest and display prominantly! Hey, I could even have a design
contest with students. The winner becomes the poster! Enlarged,
laminated, signed! I like this for an opening project especially with
high school because the first week is so wasted with the drop/add going
on! Thanks, Judy!
Debby ;-)

---