Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Gary (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 19:12:44 PDT

Here I be,
My email changed and getty made me change it to the new, as my
forwarding from comcast stopped.
If you would like affordable web hosting,
go to <outbind://10/>

That will give you a rundown of what is offered.
I basically offer to teachers/students and by word of mouth.

Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more information.
Once <outbind://10/> is registered,
<outbind://10/> is the cheapest, you can
have a website up within 24 hours or after your personal domain name is
registered and your DNS(domain name server) propogates.

G. Osborne