Re: Doing artwork with students.....

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 17:21:14 PDT

I do the projects partially ahead of time (in stages) to figure out how long
it takes, what supplies I need, what pitfalls kids might have, and how to
'cool it up' (motivate them to do it).

Funny story....one day my unfinished sample showed up finished for a grade
by a student. I laughed hysterically until I cried when he tried to assure
me that it wasn't mine, as I gave him an Incomplete (which turned into an F
because he never 'revisited'). As you get older kids think you are senile,
forgetting of course that you've seen and heard everything!

San D

---