Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Another New Mexico Recipe from Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 12:07:08 PDT

We are having leftovers tonight. I'm thawing out the other
half of the Southwest Chicken Pie I made after we got back
from New Mexico. Here's the recipe:
It's very easy to make after you have baked and cubed the
chicken. That is if you don't have to kill your own chickens
like Buddy and Sharie did Yesterday. We took the triplets
for the day so they would not have to witness their pets
getting their heads chopped off. 18 roosters are no more.
        My last recipe is at:
just in case you missed it.
                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons