Artsonia Grant

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 11:32:12 PDT

ArtsEdNetters,

Many of you may already participate in Artsonia and
know about this grant, but I thought that I would pass
this information along just in case. Dr. Bob, I
thought that this would be an excellent resource for
your students to know about.

Artsonia provides art teachers the opportunity to
exhibit their students' artwork online. Until
recently teachers were able to use this service free
of charge, but Artsonia is no longer able to provide
free memberships. However, to help keep this
wonderful opportunity available to as many people as
possible, Artsonia is offering a certain number of "No
Child Left Behind" grants on a first-come-first-serve
basis. The first flood of applications have already
been sent in, but I am told by Jim Meyers, Chief
Executive Officer of Artsonia, that there are still
plenty of these grants available. I tried to attach
the application, but my message was bounced back
because it was too large. Therefore, anyone
interested in receiving a copy of the application can
e-mail me off list or visit www.artsonia.com. I would
highly recommend that you take advantage of this
opportunity; I have gotten rave reviews from parents,
students, teachers and administration. I look forward
to seeing publications from all of you in the future.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Hutts