RE: Sometimes ya have to have "Just Do it" art

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 10:33:29 PDT

Judy, You mentioned that you did the project along with your students. How did that work? Did you set yourself to approx their pace? did you do the demos each day to keep up with them? Did you have lots of ideas and share with them? How did youkeep them from copying? How did you help them with problems they might have?
jan