Re: Picasso question

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:14:39 PDT

In my 6th grade class last year, we looked at

the Old Guitarist (predominately monochromatic - blue
period)

Guernica

compared/contrasted Dora Maar and Mona Lisa

The sheet metal guitar (3D) and Still life on a
Table(1920)

and The Bull (ready-made-bicycle parts)

These were mixed with other lessons - not an overview
of Picasso. Most are definite favorites though.