Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Picasso question

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 09:14:39 PDT

In my 6th grade class last year, we looked at

the Old Guitarist (predominately monochromatic - blue

compared/contrasted Dora Maar and Mona Lisa

The sheet metal guitar (3D) and Still life on a

and The Bull (ready-made-bicycle parts)

These were mixed with other lessons - not an overview
of Picasso. Most are definite favorites though.

--- Pam Stephens <> wrote:
> Question for elementary folks, but upper levels are
> welcome to contribute.
> If you were teaching a complete unit on Picasso and
> his work, what are the
> top 5 or 6 images you would use to show the span of
> his career?
> Thanks for your help.
> Pam

Do you Yahoo!?