Re: Goldsworthy Movie..and Woody's chile Relleno cooking experience!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 07:37:24 PDT

I'm not sure if I know all my chilies, but I think I use
Anaheim Chilies. After I roast them under the broiler
turning them several times then I put them in a plastic
bag to steam in their own heat. A few minutes later I
peal them one at a time under a cold running tap. I don't
use gloves but I am careful where I put my hands later.
                                                Woody in KC
We also top the dish off with Salsa and sour cream.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15