Re: Goldsworthy Movie

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 06:24:32 PDT

Jude Wrote:
    Wow! I just returned from seeing "Rivers and Tides, Andy Goldsworthy
Working With Time"-awesome movie!!!!!!!!!! It's an hour nad a half of Goldsworthy
working on different installations, and discussing his work. He is quite
sensitive (big surprise), very playful and this will be a great one to
show students
when it's available to the public. There are scenes where he is
assembling materials which collapse and the patience & problem solving
involved would be
very good for students to see.
    This movie is eye candy and will remind you of the gift nature is.

Woody's Search Found:

To read about the film go to:
        http://www.roxie.com/rivers.html
To find out where it's playing go to:
        http://www.roxie.com/Riversdate.html
It's currently playing in Kansas City and I plan to go
to see it this week.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons