Hello Mac People - and subject headings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 06:08:39 PDT

Hello everyone, too (my "Mac people" subject is in reference to this subject
heading:

>> Re: Website hosting service?

My computer is now helping me to know what is important for me to
read.....Care to hear?

OK, I'll tell you....This is what I was doing with no subject email (when I
don't recognize the email address).
Step one: File Save as - label "What?"
Step two: Save to desktop
Step three: Run virus scan
Step four: open email
Step five: Read email
Step six: Answer email (if from a list member) OR Delete email if spam.
Step seven: drag email to trash bin - then delete from Inbox.

I learned my lesson to just delete today (I forgot to Mailwash again)....I
got a no subject email and TWICE tried to save to Desktop to see if it was
something important....and TWICE the email did not appear on my desk
top....See?! Sometimes it IS FUN to make the same mistake twice.....Now if I
had done it a third time I might have found out is was just spam....or maybe
I would have found out if it was from one of you. My computer does stuff all
the time to make technology fun -- and it finds ways to tell me when it
isn't worth it, too...Oh the stories I could share on how my computer works
for me (but I know you have more important things to do).

Oh I have had fun reading your Web hosting thread, too..... I am learning
there are more and more Mac users....so it is becoming more important for me
to get my machine to change Word to Rich Text Format. Right now it won't do
that....It is just being stubborn, I think (smile). I learn stuff all the
time by reading your posts.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department