Re: Goldsworthy Movie

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 05:34:40 PDT

Oh how wonderful! I'm in love with his work. How did you get the opportunity to see it?

Jude&Frank <jgrochowski@wi.rr.com> wrote:Hi,
    Wow! I just returned from seeing "Rivers and Tides, Andy Goldsworthy Working With Time"-awesome movie!!!!!!!!!! It's an hour nad a half of Goldsworthy working on different installations, and discussing his work. He is quite sensitive (big surprise), very playful and this will be a great one to show students when it's available to the public. There are scenes where he is assembling materials which collapse and the patience & problem solving involved would be very good for students to see.
    This movie is eye candy and will remind you of the gift nature is.
Jude