Thoughtful Thoughts I Like

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 20:49:17 PDT

Living on Earth is expensive but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.

Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.

Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them?

Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Debby

---