Goldsworthy Movie

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 20:12:25 PDT

Hi,
    Wow! I just returned from seeing "Rivers and Tides, Andy Goldsworthy Working With Time"-awesome movie!!!!!!!!!! It's an hour nad a half of Goldsworthy working on different installations, and discussing his work. He is quite sensitive (big surprise), very playful and this will be a great one to show students when it's available to the public. There are scenes where he is assembling materials which collapse and the patience & problem solving involved would be very good for students to see.
    This movie is eye candy and will remind you of the gift nature is.
Jude

---