Thanks! for your thoughts!

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 19:59:32 PDT

I have been reading the wonderful correspondence with ya'll! I am
limited with time and haven't added too much. I have been trying to
finish an Advanced Art Curriculum for my high school class, plus summer
"to do stuff". May I just stop and express to all of you how much I am
enjoying your thoughts, ideas--even horny roosters! Anyway, as I read,
I am discovering how alike we all are! Same problems (admin., parents,
students, budgets, nudity!, etc), and I'm anxious to add my "two cents
worth". Thank you, Judy and all of you. I hope to become more active.
 I keep running out of time because I keep looking at all of your
e-mails, sites, and it's like the neverending story. I am also trying
to come up with a filing system to organize all of these e-mails so I
can use them for a reference. Anyone have a good system to share? I
have one I am calling "Judy-IAD"--anyone want to guess what is stored
there? However, it is getting rather big and I may have to sub-file it,
too! Help! Another neverending story!
Debby :-)

---