Re: Website hosting service?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 19:21:27 PDT

Dont see many Mac people. I love my Mac, have PC also but Mac
is my favorite. I am a member of .mac and they have a lot of
services for free. The yearly membership is not that expensive.
 I have my web site (new construction) on it and on my school
server. Okay, I have to have it completed in two weeks, any
pointers out there. You will find it at,

fc.bryanisd.org/~ja1997/ or homepage.mac.com/jacjac2/

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)