Re: Tracy Conley needs your help

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 13:54:06 PDT

Well, at first they thought I was just awful! Then they blew up the
balloons and got ideas..and they just got into it!
It was great! i had kids staying after school and coming in at lunch to
work on the 3D. (voluntarily! :-) )
They ARE in 8th grade...sometimes they think they are too old to do
something...then realize that they are now old enough to create some really
cool concepts and carry it to different lengths than before!
All's well that ends well! WE ended the year on a great note...but yes it
was messy.
Becky Thornton

---