Re: Graphic Design -YES!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 11:00:11 PDT

Thank you....Artists "cheat" in the real world too. I share examples of
artists who "cheat".... Lots of artists I talked to over the years "cheat",
too.
Just keep the focus on the main objectives you are trying to achieve. If
drawing "perfect" is the main object you are always going to find kids who
will "fail".

Judy