Re: Website hosting service?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 10:27:37 PDT

Judy,
        I highly recommend Verio. They host my web site.
You would need to get your own domain name. They are very
helpful and most important they are dependable. I pay
$89.95 a quarter for 200 megs of space on their server.
You can look into Verio at:
        http://support.hosting.verio.com/userWelcome.asp?
                                                Woody in KC

--