RE: Character Education - teaching values

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 09:13:55 PDT

I had grandparents of the "Greatest Generation" who raised me also.. and I
am very thankful for that. They taught me well. I didn't always heed their
advice when I was younger but now I know that they were the best..
:)
LeAnn
   So many of these kids don't get any of that at home. I'm just thankful
for the grandparents that raised me- who are of the Greatest Generation.
  Jancy

---