Re: String art and math (Sara and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 08:59:18 PDT

> My solution is that they need a project that is win win win
> for all levels and for all students that looks GREAT.
> Give them confidence and choices!!!

Super! Remind me later that I want to hear more about string art. I am kind
of busy today - so I don't want you to go to the trouble of sending anything
now.
String art also relates to math. This would be a good lesson to eventaully
put on IAD for Art-Math concepts. Maybe someone who does it can write up a
lesson plan and send images.

Judy

> My solution is that they need a project that is win win win
>
> for all levels and for all students that looks GREAT.
>
> Give them confidence and choices!!!

---