Fred Babb

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 08:41:25 PDT

For those of you in Texas, Fred Babb is the Sunday General Session speaker
at the November conference. Binney-Smith is providing posters for everyone
who attends the Sunday General Session and we have arranged for Fred to sign
posters after his talk.

I hope all of you TAEA members will stay through Sunday to hear Fred and to
meet him. His talk promises to be entertaining and memorable.

Pam

---