RE: Randy's RTF files

---------

From: Donna Pauler (dpauler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 08:21:02 PDT

To Judy and all
Clicked link to Randy's files and it opened fine. Just wanted to
reinforce idea of using these "common file formats". It's great! Makes
no difference if you use Windows or Mac. I use Mac.
Thanks for making the conversion. It helps everyone! And the resources
are great too.
Donna

Reference:
For everyone looking for Randy's files - they are here!
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Randy.rtf
(link to Escher poster below -- took a while to load on my machine)

---