Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 06:13:50 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "rem" <rembrandt@remsbox.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:07:25 -0400
From: "rem" <rembrandt@remsbox.com>
To: <leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: teaching art on a cart!!
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:07:25 -0400
Hi! My name's Christa.  I saw your post about teaching art on a cart on =
an art education website, and I'm in almost the exact same situation as =
you...I have taught middle school art for the past 7 years and have =
always been spoiled in that I have had my own room. I transferred to =
take a job in elementary and (to make a long story short) will be =
teaching "art on a cart" for the 2003-2004 school year. I'm not sure =
when you last made that post on the website, but I was wondering if you =
have had a chance to teach on a cart yet, and if you have, if you'd be =
willing to share any positive experiences or tips. I am very excited to =
be teaching the elementary age group, and I'm sure they'll be very =
enthusiastic. However,  I've heard nothing but horror stories about =
teaching on an art cart, and I'm a bit apprehensive.
If you think of anything, let me know!
Thanks for letting me share!!!
-Christa Gagliano-Walk
Baltimore, Maryland
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C34E9E.56263650
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi! My name's Christa.&nbsp; I saw your =
post about=20
teaching art on a cart on an art education website, and I'm in almost =
the exact=20
same situation as you...I have taught middle school art for the past 7 =
years and=20
have always been spoiled in that I have had my own room. I transferred =
to take a=20
job in elementary and (to make a long story short) will be teaching "art =
on a=20
cart" for the 2003-2004 school year. I'm not sure when you last made =
that post=20
on the website, but I was wondering if you have had a chance to teach on =
a cart=20
yet, and if you have, if you'd be willing to share any positive =
experiences or=20
tips. I am very excited to be teaching the elementary age group, and I'm =
sure=20
they'll be very enthusiastic. However, &nbsp;I've heard nothing but =
horror=20
stories about teaching on an art cart, and I'm a bit =
apprehensive.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you think of anything, let me =
know!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for letting me =
share!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Christa Gagliano-Walk</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Baltimore, =
Maryland</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C34E9E.56263650--