Introducing LearningLanguages.net

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 05:34:22 PDT

I had originally posted this to the foreign language/EFL list, but found
it has some great arts/culture connections that you may find interesting
and useful.
BJ

1. Introducing LearningLanguages.net
The Internet Scout Project would like feedback on LearningLanguages.net,
a project created with funding from the Claire Giannini Hoffman Fund.
This new Scout project is designed to connect children to high quality
materials online which will help them learn foreign languages. We would
love to get your opinions about the site and, to that end, we have set
up a quick survey.

Please take the time to look over the site and fill out the survey. Your
feedback will provide us with information which will strengthen and
improve LearningLanguages.net!!

>From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout Project 1994-2003.
http://scout.wisc.edu/

Forwarded by: