Re: Tracy Conley needs your help

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 21:51:49 PDT

Sara,
I tried to email you directly, but it came back to me, so I had to post it.
Sorry folks.

From: Pam Smith <thinkart@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:48:26 -1000
To: <sarawren@houston>
Subject: String art

Sara,
I did some string art with my students last year, you are right they loved
it. We used graph paper and some designed their own pieces, after they
learned how it worked. I went on the internet and found some patterns but I
will figure out how I can share what I have with you, if you will share
yours with me.

Pam with Aloha

P.S. If you or the students can afford it you can glue the pattern on the
back of a piece of felt. Works and looks great.

---