Re: fred babb

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 21:02:13 PDT

I have a couple of t-shirts with babb sayings on them. I love em!
jancy

PrimaryE@aol.com wrote:
Some other fred babb sayings for his t-shirts are:

"Art Breaks the Rules"
"Go To Your Studio And Make Stuff"
"Art - It's My Native Tongue"
"Art Is A Place Kids Travel To" (Love this one)
"Someday I'll Be the Artist Formerly Known as Starving"
"Time Becomes Meaningless in the Face of Creativity" ---