Re: Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Sam and Sara Kniffen (samsara_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 20:15:35 PDT

Hi,

I spent quite of bit of time searching the artsed archives for a funny and
apt quote I thought I saw in here about meetings. It was something about
how meetings were designed by administrators to waste time something
something something... I could never find it again and I didn't have it
written down, darn it. I also searched quotation websites. Does anyone
remember it?

I like: "Teachers can open doors but you have to walk through the doorway".
And, "He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet."

Sam K.
Toledo Middle School
Toledo, Iowa

---