Re: Words of Wisdom

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 18:09:56 PDT

I teach middle school..and along with the principles, elemnts, fire drill,
Monet, Manet,etc,etc.....I have a section that is the middle school fav! It
is the work of Bruce (?) Babb I don't usually tear books apart...but this
one is just soooooo poster!!!!! The kids love it! There are a few I
didn't put up, because I didn't want them quoted to me!
They are bright and colorful...Good art doesn't match your sofa.....Don't
drink and draw....lots of good ones

Becky Thornton

---