Horny Roosters (not a XXX site)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 18:02:08 PDT

I too am tired of offers to refinance by home, help me lose weight,
fix me up with Sally or Marie or make me longer and rock hard for
hours. But this message is about real live horny roosters. We are taking
the triplets tomorrow so they don't have to see most of their roosters
get killed. I guess the horny, masochistic roosters are humping the
chickens and even a small helpless duck. The roosters killed a second
laying hen today. So we will have lots of chicken dinners coming very
soon.
                                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons