Re: Exploring the World with Peter SIs

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 16:33:56 PDT

Very cool lesson! I like the format, too - nice
overview.

I love Peter Sis's work - I haven't seen this one yet,
but I have Starry Messenger, Komodo, and one about an
explorer who maybe gets lost in the arctic (I seem to
recall the use of pelts and a kyak.) I love that you
picked up on a nature connection with him.

I like his approach - how you can read the story and
the text caption-like story line that goes along with
the images. It's a very unique style and appraoch.

Thanks for sharing, Dawn