Middle Sub School Lesson Plans updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 15:23:23 PDT

Phyllis Brandon sent in two very good middle school sub plans. These can be
started ne day and finished the next:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/submiddle.htm
Creative Advertisement Design and Original Comic Strip.

Thanks for sharing Phyllis.

Smile folks.... I am done thinking for a while and will just do "my job". I
have talked with many of you....and I know the State of Art Education is in
good hands.
...It could be worse you know, I could be asking you to "save the world"....
I just want one child at a child. I will share that story of what I did with
that one child soon.and maybe some of you can share what you did to reach
that special child....I have been talking too much though for today. I am
now very happy what I did for art education in my school....and it has taken
all of you to help me feel good about that again. I appreciate all of you
for providing me with this connection to art education.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/