Re: Graphic Design

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 14:51:06 PDT

I teach graphic design - we use the Adobe graphics package but with 6
computers and usually around 20 kids in the class we still do a lot of hand
illustration and lettering/transferring. Basically, any design or product
can become an assignment - CD cover, logos, packages, t-shirts, posters,
etc. We do a lot of work for the school and I make everything into a
competition, since that's the way it is in the real world. Let me know if
you need more specifics.