Re: Tracy Conley needs your help

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 11:44:12 PDT

Tracey -

for some reason, a lot of my students who were very
unmotivated (and often disruptive) loved clay and
working with wire.

In general, my students enjoyed going out to do ink
drawings - drawing from nature takes off a lot of the
"I can't draw" frustration.

Paper mache is fun (and cheap)- but a lot of mine got
frustrated with the mess and having to repeat the
process was frustrating to some....maybe a group
project?

Still trying to think of games and trivia - have you
done a drawings in the manner of musical chairs?
Nobody gets out, but you move from one to the next
after like a minute or two.

Good luck to you -Dawn