Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

looking for CA art position

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 10:06:25 PDT

I'm just making another quick check to see if anyone
has any knowledge of a position open, or opening up in
the Los Angeles area. I'm a recent transplant from
Chicago with experience teaching at all the grade
levels. Of course I'm trying all the traditional
avenues, but in this town, a referral seems to make a
world of difference. Thanks to you all! Jennifer West

Do you Yahoo!?