RE: Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 09:58:11 PDT

Hi,
I loved some of the quotes and have added them to my e-mail signature list.
Here's a few of my own -including a few 'teachers only' zingers.

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

"If learning is an act of exploration,
then technology equips the explorer
for the journey of a lifetime....."

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment. "
-Will Rogers

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
 - Mahatma Gandhi

"Good is the enemy of Excellence. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision."

"There are three ways to get something done:
1. Do it yourself
2. Hire someone
3. Forbid your students to do it"

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you
can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people
spend it for you.
-- Carl Sandburg

"Every student should be a Whys Guy."

" Bubble wrap is the cheapest therapist! "
anonymous

"A clean house is a sign of a misspent life."

"It's a serious mistake if you allow any computer to realize that you are in
a hurry."

-Issac Asimov

---