Randy's Files for Sharing - NOW ONLINE

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 09:02:18 PDT

For everyone looking for Randy's files - they are here!
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Randy.rtf
(link to Escher poster below -- took a while to load on my machine)

I just put them on in the easiest way possible for me right now. IF they do
not open for you email me OFFLIST (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)
and I will get them to you in another form. Randy had to re-save all of
these to Rich Text for us so we could all open them.
Randy is convalescing after some surgery....So I am SO thankful she could do
this for us.

Folks, I have not read over all of these so I don't know what all is
there.... but here is the gist:

A parent letter
art 1 intro - pen and ink
brush blending
sketchbook assignments
art 1 outline (posted before)
zipper idea (posted before)
design portfolio
vocabulary quiz

Once I get everything read - and figure out where all to link it to the
site - I will post where to find it if you do not save it now.
These files I am posting are not going remain at these URL's forever....This
is just my summer fast way to save time for me.

Here is a file for you to save now if you want it - an Escher quote/poster
(file is pretty good size so will not remain on the site):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/escher.rtf

Folks who download these files -- look through your lesson plan folders and
see if you have a favorite lesson to share.

Super Saturday to all!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department